(1) BIAS voltage must be a step function.
(2) No reverse polarity protection.
(3) BIAS voltage is +5.0Vdc.
(4) The requirement apply only to the 28Vdc power line.
(5) Load current is subject to thermal derating.
(6) At load current li = 100% rated value.
(7) Reverse polarity is not blocked and may damage the SSPC.
(8) At Vi = 28Vdc, case temperature = 100°C.
(9) 60 Hz, electrification time 10s, tested between each isolated section in turn groups (1,2 and 3), at sea level, ambient temperature, with the other two isolated sections shorted together.
(10) 500Vdc, ±10.